Water filter media granular / pellet / powder activated carbon priceIntroduction of Activated Carbon Product Name: Activated Carbon /Activated Charcoal
CAS NO.: 64365-11-3
EINECS NO.: 264-846-4
HS Code: 3802109000
Raw Material: Coconut shell, Anthracite coal, Wood chips...
Feature: High surface area, developed pore structure, strong adsorption, high hardness...
Application: Water purification& treatment, harmful gas adsorption, caramel decoloration...
Activated carbon products are widely used as sorbent materials for liquid and gas-phase applications.
Other usages include medical and environmental applications, as catalyst supports and so on.
Activated carbons have also been investigated as a means to accumulate hydrogen.
Common Size of Our activated carbon supplying:
Granular: 4×8mesh, 6×12mesh, 8×30mesh, 10×24mesh, 40×60mesh, 60×80 mesh
Powder: 100mesh, 200mesh, 325 mesh...
Columnar: 0.9mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 8.0mm...Specification of Activated CarbonActivated carbons are carbon materials with a highly developed porous structure and large surface area.
Its properties determine their final application are their pore size distribution and their high surface area.
Activated carbons need to have a large adsorption capacity and good surface chemical properties.
Other characteristics that should be taken into account when preparing activated carbons are thermal stability,
chemical and mechanical strength, and easy regeneration.
Applications of Activated CarbonGranular activated carbon(GAC) have the advantages of being harder and longer lasting than powdered activated carbons,
|Coconut shell base||Wood base||Coal base|
clean to handle, purify large volumes of gas or liquids of a consistent quality, and can be reactivated and reused many times.
Mainly for liquid phase adsorption.Columnar activated carbon, due to low pressure drop, high mechanical strength , low dust content, are mainly used for gas
phase applications, especially harmful gases adsorption, such as automotive emission control, H2S and SO2 removal ...
Powdered activated carbon(PAC) of 100% natural origin specifically designed to impart the darkest black color in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other consumer products. Mainly for decolorization and adsorption.
Package & Delivery of Activated CarbonProduct Packing and Delivery:
1) 500kg/600kg jumbo bag
2) 25kg/ PP bag ; 25kg Kraft paper bag
3) Or according to your requirements.
Product Loading and Shipping:
1) 1*20' FCL: 12-14MT(without pallets packing)
2) 1*40' FCL: 22-26MT(without pallets packing)
3) Goods are generally dispatched within 7-15days after receiving your deposit.
Related product of Activated Carbon
1) Impregnated activated carbon (NaOH,KOH...)
2) Water purification AG-Activated carbon
3) Acid-washed activated carbon
4) Grease bleaching activated carbonOur Professional Services & Production1) 24 hours online service.
2) Over 10 years' experiences on production and export.
3) Free samples.
4) Professional testing report before placing order.
5) Professional staff to help you solve problems on products.